Sunday 5 September 2010

Taking Online Learning For My College Degree

Since I was busy working as a full-time office receptionist at an advertising agency, I decided that the only way to fulfil my goal of getting a four-year college degree in Business Management was to take an electronic or online learning course. I only took a two-year associate degree course in office management after graduating from high school and I have been in my receptionist job for two years, but I had figured that I had more prospects for career growth if I had a bachelor degree course.

I also said to myself that since I was working in an advertising company, I should also major in advertising or marketing for my online degree. I decided that online learning is the learning method that is most suited for me because I had a full-time job and I had little time to attend traditional classroom classes in a college campus. I had a computer at my apartment with a fast and reliable Internet connection. I also believed that an online degree was also much cheaper and cost-effective compared to going a classes with all the commuting that I have to do from work, classes and home.

So I searched and researched the Internet for the best schools offering online degrees and I found a university based in Phoenix that offered online learning courses in business and marketing. The university was well suited for my situation because it credited the subjects from my associate degree so that I only have two years to finish my online degree. I am now in the last year of my online course and I feel I have more career opportunities by the time I graduate.

Recent Post: The Forms of Online Learning Communication Technologies
                     Educational Learning

0 comments:

Post a Comment