Friday 3 December 2010

My Learning Tips in Studying For High School Final Exams

The most unforgettable part of my senior year in high school is studying for final exams. I was lucky that several weeks before the final exams, my mother gave me some learning tips on studying for high school final exams and she told me to get more tips from the Internet.

So I researched the Internet about learning tips on studying for high school final exams and I found many websites that offered many tips on how to learn and study for high school final exams. Now that I am about to enter my freshman year in college, I decided to share the tips that I learned from the Internet and from my mother so that senior high school students who are preparing for their final exams would know how to overcome their difficulties in studying for finals.

The learning tips on studying for high school final exams include:

Time management – Having an effective study schedule is important because you would have to set certain times of each week that is solely devoted to studying. Make a plan or mark in a calendar the specific time and duration of your studies. Before you begin your studies, you should already have all the handouts, books, notes and other study materials you need.

Join a study group – Joining a study group consisting of your close classmates or just one study partner would help you in sharing ideas, notes and materials for studying. The study group should have a specific time of once or twice a week, and you and other members of the study group should remain focused on studying and not be distracted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment